#1

Don't you just hate to see yourself in the mirror? 
*Please raise up your hand if you're like me too.*
Don't you ever hate when someone keeps comparing you with other girls?
How come i know i will be born like this and that. How fat am i, how ugly i am.
Yes, i do hate sometimes why i'm having this small sepet eyes which i've inherited since the birth.
Hate the reminder that i'm still as short as me for the past few years.
Also the evidence of me having an awkward smile all over my face.
The skin that i want to cover because of its color also my childhood marks.
The acne, marks and everything on my face that make me lose my self confidence to see other people.
Don't you wish you were anyone else not yourself?

I did.

Know what, when someone keeps telling me other girl is pretty, slim and gorgeous af.
Did you ever consider what's in my heart? How do I feel? 
You could make me feels like I wasn't worthy to be enough for somebody else. 
I know, there's no one in this world is perfect much but they still got their 'bonus' which is being pretty to be known. 
I feel like I wasn't good enough. Even I tried to change a lot of things about myself.
Guess what, nothing stays the same unless you're being yourself.

I hate myself because I couldn't love myself.

Perks of adoring how pretty girls out there.
I tend to keep my positive vibes in my damn f head.
I may have something that they never dreams of having.
It's not a crime live as imperfect and lacking like me.
I'm loved to be me, myself and I.
Thought i smiled and laugh every time someone makes a jokes of me.
At first, i just thought of its okay, its nothing to be hurt.
Sometimes its true. But what can I do?
I am me. I cannot ask for God to be reborn again.

Maybe they're right?

Yes, nobody could know what am I feel back then.
And yet, I find myself writing this, expressing am emotion which I wanted to voice out.
I lost myself. Personally I didn't want to own who I am.
I wanted to be better but not better me, a better somebody to be appreciate much.

This is how I stopped hating myself looking at the mirror. 
The girl in the mirror is me and I love her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its a nice writing.

 
© 2017 CaffeineQueenie | All rights reserved.